Mid Call Transfer is managed in the network, so we can provide a phone system like function without you having to install a second phone line or buy an expensive phone system.
How does it work?
- Caller dials the number we provide and call is answered
- Person receiving the call (e.g. you) presses # on their keypad to put the caller on hold and begin the transfer process
- Call is made to the 3rd party, when answered you can introduce the caller
- You hang up, caller and 3rd party are connected
- Quick and easy to activate
- No need for an expensive phone system or ongoing maintenance
- Transfer answered calls to a 3rd party from any phone or location
- Call is transferred in the network, so frees up your line to receive the next call