what do you get?
NEED SOME ADVICE? LETS TALK: 0330 333 2662
UK Non Geographic
From the 1st July 2015, Ofcom introduced new rules for companies offering 08 numbers as the way to contact them. The rules are designed to make the cost of calling them clearer to consumers.
Costs to call these numbers are now made up to 2 parts – a Service Charge and an Access Charge. The Service Charge is regulated and set by the phone company that operates the number, and the Access Charge is an unregulated pence per minute cost set by caller’s phone company. When advertising or promoting these types of 08 numbers, you must display the Service Charge. The recommended format is ‘Calls cost Xp per minute plus your phone company’s Access Charge’.
We can also source Universal Freephone numbers (UIFN) which is a single toll free number accessible from multiple countries.
- Boost enquiries and increase sales
- Have a presence overseas without the cost of setting up a physical office
- No barriers to international customers calling you
Additional information may be needed for some numbers due to regulation – when required we’ll let you know.
- Customers are more likely to call a local number than an international one
- Callers are charged at local rates, so they know how much it costs to contact you
- Expand your reach in foreign markets