The Avaya 1608i IP Telephone is designed for the Everyday user who typically relies on several forms of communication including voice and email.
The Avaya 1608i supports 8 line appearances / feature keys. Each of the buttons includes dual red and green LED’s for easy status monitoring. The 1608i includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute. In addition, the 1608i includes a high quality full duplex speakerphone, and supports a broad portfolio of wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.
The Avaya 1608i differs from the Avaya 1608 in that it is only compatible with software version 5 and above.
- Backlit display – 3.5” diagonal, 3 rows by 24 characters
- 8 line appearance/feature key buttons – with dual LED’s (red, green)
- High quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator
- Dual position flip stand
- Four-way navigation cluster button
- Three contextual softkey buttons
- Volume button (separate volume levels in the handset, headset, speaker, and ringer)
- Quick-access Voicemail Message button
- Avaya Menu button (options and settings access)
- Contacts button
- Fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute
- Ethernet (10/100) line interface with a secondary 10/100 port for collocated laptop or PC
- PoE, also supports a local power supply
- Headset interface
- Contacts application – supports up to 100 entries
- Call log – contains last 100 calls