The 7800 Series is a cost-effective, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve your origination’s communications, while reducing your operating costs.
Get simple, highly secure, and highly cost-effective voice communications for small to large businesses with the Cisco IP Phone 7841. It is an ideal endpoint for moderately active voice communications needs of workers, administrative staff, and managers.
- Four line and programmable feature keys
- Backlit, high-resolution, grayscale display
- Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or a headset
- Dedicated fixed keys ease communications for increased efficiency
- Hearing aid-compatible
- Backlit Indicator for the handset and speakerphone keys, select key, line keys and message waiting
- Volume-control toggle for easy adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker and ringer
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Optional wall-mount kit
- Supports PoE