The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 facilitates a more productive in-room and executive office conferencing experience. Designed specifically for use in small to large conference rooms and executive offices, it delivers “as good as being there” acoustical performance with crisp highs and clear lows.
The IP Conference Phone 8831 is a simple, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms.
- Full duplex wideband (G.722), dual-element, hands-free speaker
- Automatic Gain Control, comfort-noise generation, silence suppression and voice activity detection, Echo Suppression and dynamic noise reduction
- Expanded room coverage with support for daisy chaining two units
- Support for third-party hosted call-control servers.
- conference station has a large high-resolution, graphical 3.5-inch backlit display (396 x 162 pixels).
- Volume Control buttons for easy, decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone and ringer.
- Quality-of-service (QoS) options
- POE Class 3. Use of a power supply is required when using the 8831 in a daisy-chain configuration.