Take full advantage of converged voice and data networks while retaining the convenience and user-friendliness you expect from a business phone. Media endpoints in the innovative 7900 Series are designed to enhance the user’s experience.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G is a full-featured IP phone with speakerphone and handset designed for wideband audio. It is intended to meet the needs of managers and administrative assistants. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G is designed to grow with your organisation and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements.
- Six programmable backlit line/feature keys
- 5-inch (12.7 cm), high-resolution, 320- x 222-pixel graphical, grayscale display
- Wideband audio support on headset, handset
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to support switching of traffic from a co-located PC
- Volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, headset and ringer
- Dedicated headset port
- Quality of Service (QoS) Options
- PoE Class 2
- Expansion Module Support